The award takes its inspiration from the UN’s 17 SDGs, which together pave the way for a more sustainable future for people, animals, the environment and the climate.
The hi expo wants to shine a light on these global targets by celebrating and promoting the exhibitors who make a special effort to incorporate sustainable development into their company.
That’s why we are encouraging all exhibitors to put their products, solutions and services forward for the hi Sustainable Development Award 2019. The winner is announced on Tueday 1 October during the opening of the hi expo and awarded DKK. 50,000.
Download PDF regarding concept, criteria and important dates for the hi Award
1. Download submission form and save document
2. Fill in your answers directly in the form - NB limited amount of words
3. Rename document by including your company name and stand number - ex. "hi_award_virksomhedsnavn_standnr".
4. Send document to firstname.lastname@example.org on the June 28 at the latest - attach pictures
Award submissions will be judged based on three submission criteria:
(weighted at 50% of the judging panel’s assessment)
(weighted at 30% of the judging panel’s assessment)
(weighted at 20% of the judging panel’s assessment)
Download PDF - for further explaination of the three criteria including examples of questions you can use in your description.
– get an introduction to the submission criteria and ask questions, etc.
13 June Herning – MCH Messecenter Herning
17 June Copenhagen – IDA Meeting Centre
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 28 JUNE 12:00 noon
ANNOUNCEMENT OF FINALISTS: 22 AUGUST
Press Kick-off in Copenhagen
PRIZE-GIVING 1 OCTOBER
Opening day of the hi expo – MCH Messecenter Herning